Your Gateway to Exclusive Airdrops and Testnet as Service
Are you ready to step into the exciting world of blockchain technology and be among the first to discover promising projects and airdrop opportunities? Look no further than Janus Network, your all-in-one platform for accessing exclusive testnet environments and participating in lucrative airdrop campaigns. With our innovative membership NFTs, you’ll gain entry to a private community where you can explore new blockchain projects, collaborate with like-minded enthusiasts, and unlock the potential of the decentralized future.
Janus Network leverages the power of blockchain technology to provide you with unparalleled opportunities. Here’s how it works:
Membership NFTs & Rules
By purchasing a membership NFT, you become an esteemed member of Janus Network DAO. These limited-edition digital tokens grant you access to our private group, where you’ll check airdrop and testnet activities.
- 1 Membership NFT is 500 JNS per month.
- 5 membership NFT will be available for sale in the first phase.
- You can cancel/refund your membership or extend it any time.
- Cancel/Refund Penalty is 10% of the membership cost
- You must keep your subscription until you receive the airdrop. If you cancel or refund before the airdrop, you will not be able to receive the airdrop.
- Reports will be shared monthly with NFT members from the private telegram group.
- Except for the monthly membership fee, there will be a 10% service commission deduction when the airdrop is received. For example, if we won the 1000 Stark airdrop on your behalf, 900 STARKs will be sent to you and 100 STARK will be charged to you as a commission.
First Drop: Starknet
StarkNet is a permissionless decentralized Validity-Rollup (also known as a “ZK-Rollup”). It operates as an L2 network over Ethereum, enabling any dApp to achieve unlimited scale for its computation — without compromising Ethereum’s composability and security, thanks to StarkNet’s reliance on the safest and most scalable cryptographic proof system — STARK.
StarkNet has confirmed to launch an own token and 9% of the total supply has been allocated to end users and developers who’ve built dApps using StarkNet. StarkNet end users are those who used dApps built on StarkNet. StarkNet dApps include dydx, Immutable, Celer, DeversiFi, Argent and many more. So early users who’ve StarkNet Dapps by the snapshot date are likely to be eligible for the airdrop.
How it works?
If you purchase a NFT monthly membership. For each membership, we will manage the airdrop process for you to make transactions on the network, test new applications and become eligible for the airdrop by volume. We will provide you with reports about this to the membership holders from the special group. We will provide the necessary conditions for the airdrop, but we cannot guarantee this as we do not know the teams to whom you will airdrop and under what conditions.
Private Guild for Members
Note: ZkSync Era and some other airdrops/testnets will be activated after the system is ready.
By joining Janus Network DAO, our platform acts as a bridge between innovative projects and passionate individuals, ensuring that you’re always at the forefront of the blockchain revolution.